Looks like he is getting along well on the U.S.S. Gridley. Mikko-Dakota really misses his daddy.. We all do.. Unfortunately, we will not be able to visit Brian this weekend due to Typhoon "Frank".
Let's hope for a possible visit at the next port. I am sure Brian is doing a great job out there and making us all proud.
Here are a couple great shots of Brian flying.He says he is doing VERTREP training.
Love to see photos of him in action. Come to think of it.. I do not believe I have actually ever seen him fly.. hmmm.. maybe he really doesn't.. nawww. he does.

As time permits, I will upload some more photos.. I hope you enjoy them and I will keep everyone posted as I receive information from him.




I wanted to come back to this post and add a slide show which includes some photos from Brian's stop in Hong Kong. I am so glad he brought the little Nikon to snap some photos of his adventures.




0 comments

Post a Comment