I continue working to try and reproduce film grain on my digital shots.  I have a few overlays that I use along with a few steps in the processing workflow.  I am thus far satisfied with the results but alas, still a work in progress.  


Click here on on image for larger view.




All Content Copyright ©2009 Liisa Roberts Photography and may not be reproduced without expressed written permission.

4 comments

Tess said... @ March 25, 2009 at 8:57 PM

Hahahaah Nekkid Butt!!! :) This is beautiful processing!

Liisa Roberts said... @ March 25, 2009 at 9:18 PM

Ahh Thanks girl! i have so many of the nekkid butt.. He is going to be so mad when he gets older.. :)

Anonymous said... @ March 26, 2009 at 2:59 AM

hehehe. i liked it!

Liisa Roberts said... @ March 26, 2009 at 5:48 AM

I think I really need to get rid of the wild cable wire on the floor. I know that it distracts me. What do you guys think?

Post a Comment