Tonight I suggested to Mikko-Dakota to share with me all the things he would like to tell Daddy and we would put it in an email to send to him on the big boat. MD was thrilled with the idea of writing his Dad a letter.
He really caught on after
I wrote exactly what he said and repeated it back to him. He got the idea that he was saying all these things to his Dad and his Dad would read them. I just had a chance to read back what we sent to Brian and I got a great laugh. I thought it was cute and wanted to share MD's first letter/email to his Dad. Mikko-Dakota turns four at the end of September.
**********
Hey Daddy! Hi Daddy!
I did all the calendars. I marked all the calendars. I want a black scooter. You are going to get a black scooter too. I want to go to the zoo when you get back.
I want to ride bikes because you are going to get a lot of black stuff outside to play with. I want a black bike like you and you are going to have two black bikes. I want to go to Chucky Cheese with you when you get back.
I saw fireworks yesterday with Ms. Peggy, Luna and Mommy and me. The fireworks were good. Next time when you get back, I want you to push me in the stroller. I want you to buy me a toy, please.
When you get back from a long time, I want you to buy me a garbage truck like my big fire truck. Where are you daddy? I want you to buy me ummm a robot arm when it is longer.
I had fun on the glass bottom boat. I want you to call me and call Austin and Sam and Caden and to go to the beach with me.
When you get back home are you going to get a longer sword like my little one. This little one is broken and you can turn it into a gun. I want you to fix my sword and I want a long sword because it is mine and the little sword is yours.
When I grow up I want to fly a helicopter. When I grow up I want a big shirt and a big flight suit like you and I want a big shirt and a big uniform thing like you. I want a big shirt and a flight suit. I want you to get me a camera.
I want you to fix my glow in the dark light. It was in there for a long time and the red, green, blue and red was coming on and then see look. I don't think about this. Watch. That green right there and then and red was coming on and green was coming on and then I fixed it. i want you to fix this thing.
When you get back home, when the fish is not in here and water is not in here and the rocks are in here, I want you to get the blue thing out of there. I think it is a blue cockroach. It is blue like my shaker.
I would like for you to get me a school pillow. Can I just bring the couch pillow to school? I just want a school pillow.
When I get growed up I want a snorkel that has my nose goes through the hole in the snorkel. Can I get that when I grow up? You are going to buy a floaty suit for you and I am going to have a floaty suit in the ocean with you.
I am going to open cheese. Sticking up cheese. Twisty cheese before I go to bed. I told Socks if he eats Big Daddy's food and his food at his house he is going to get big like you. Luna is going to scratch Socks and then Socks is going to scratch Luna. I want you to go to the beach with me. I want you to buy me twisty cheese that goes like , when it is twisty like this.
I want you to go home.
I really want you to play with me. i want you to ride bikes with me. I want you to ride scooters with me. I want to ride big bikes when I grow up like you and then I am going to ride a big bike like you. Ok? I want you to call Austin, Caden and Sam to go to Farmer's Market. I want to go to Makapuu with you.
I would like to send you a soccer ball and a flag. I really want you home. I want to send you a lot of stuff. I want to tackle you. When you tackled me you broke my tent and then my tent was broken.
When you were running around outside, when you had flip flops on, one flip flop came off of one foot and one more shoe came off of and you had no more shoes on. then you had to put your shoes back on. When I was playing with you, I saw a centipede behind me he was crawling to you and then it started to rain and the centipede saw a lot of water in the road. The centipede kept going to the road and then he tell himself the road have a lot a water on it and he walked on the road and I put my clothes on and shoes on and I went behind on side of the house and I put the hose on the hard spray and then and then and then when the hose was spraying at the road and the centipede knows there was a lot of water and then he crawled out of the water cause he was cold. The really hard water was on and I was looking behind you and you said come inside and then the centipede went through the window and the centipede goes in the house and then you put him in a plastic bag and then you dumped him out and I put the hard hose on and then I killed the centipede. Then the crab saw the centipede and then the crab just ate the centipede and then there was another centipede.
Te Amo.
Te Amo.
These images were snapped at yesterday's Fourth of July parade in Kailua, Hawaii. Nice small town parade.

All Content Copyright ©2009 Liisa Roberts Photography and may not be reproduced without expressed written permission.



0 comments
Post a Comment