Lanikai Na Mokulua Holga Effect by Liisa Roberts. Oahu, Hawaii. Digital darkroom post processing technique using Adobe Photoshop CS3




















Here is another Holga effect processing test.. (First test click here)I could create these all day long.  I tweaked this image quite a bit from the original action I used by rawimage.  I am reading about holga modified lenses for the Nikon.  Hopefully I can use the nikon mounted Holga and do a square crop in camera.  Happy camper I would be.. Anyone know how to do this please share... :)




All Content Copyright ©2009 Liisa Roberts Photography and may not be reproduced without expressed written permission.

3 comments

rawimage said... @ December 28, 2009 at 6:01 AM

I think you mean the Lensbaby.
Thanks for using the action set. Hope the reat Holga needs a nother while to arrive ;)

Liisa Roberts said... @ December 28, 2009 at 6:19 AM

Thanks rawimage.. I think Lensbaby meets Holga meets disposable camera meets all kinds of stuff. :)

Marie said... @ January 4, 2010 at 11:29 AM

absolutely wonderful ! I like a lot your work, great colors and compostion here !

Post a Comment