Recycled Fashion using thrift store finds. Photography by Liisa Roberts of Kailua, Hawaii, Oahu.

Click here or on each image to view entire gallery.

For better or worse, I styled this shoot using all thrift store finds.  Repurposed Fashion.  Make-Up by the amazing and talented Racine Mower from Los Angeles.  Just so thrilled that we were able to pull this shoot together last minute.



Fashion Photography by Liisa Roberts located in Kailua, Hawaii.  Makeup by Racine Mower and Model April Hasse. Repurposed Thrift Store Fashion.











Recycled Fashion using thrift store finds. Photography by Liisa Roberts of Kailua, Hawaii, Oahu.



































All Content Copyright ©2009 Liisa Roberts Photography and may not be reproduced without expressed written permission.



2 comments

joshi daniel said... @ January 26, 2010 at 9:53 PM

nice images! loved the composition in the first image!

Gina Addison said... @ February 23, 2010 at 1:05 PM

I LOVE these! Especially the second one. And I love the idea of using only vintage clothing (my favorite).

Post a Comment