
As 2009 rock and rolled into 2010, I set some important goals for my business. First, I wanted to streamline and update my portfolio and website to showcase images and areas of focus that I want to continue shooting. Organization seems like an unattainable dream but I know taking baby steps will get me closer to a more streamlined and efficiently run business and a more polished portfolio site.

And finally, I will fully review my venders and their green practices. I am currently making a switch with my fine art print lab. I will be working with Fine Print, Inc out of Fort Collins, CO. Fine Print is 100% green powered, support artists and photographers that are using their craft for environmental conservation through grants and printing services. They provide sustainable and eco friendly print services and sponsor the Art for Conservation Program.As I accomplish these New Years goals, I will add new ones to my ongoing list. Greening the business is a pretty significant undertaking but so worth it.
Any photographers out there greening their businesses? What have you changed or are you thinking of changing? Would love to hear your best practices.

0 comments
Post a Comment