Android Camera Phone. Alternative Hibiscus. Hawaii, Oahu, Honolulu.  Liisa Roberts Photography

So what is a photographer to do in order to stay on top of the current social networking trends while trying to find a tight work flow for sharing images?  Not to mention drive people to her site, strengthen branding, and protect shared images without burn out to fans, followers, and/or any breathing soul that might have the slightest interest in her current work and developing projects.  

First, I should be posting all of my news worthy info and tidbits on my blog and forwarding them to facebook public and personal profiles as well as to my twitter page.    
Android Camera Phone. Alternative Hibiscus. Hawaii, Oahu, Honolulu.  Liisa Roberts Photography
Secondly, if you are a friend on Facebook, please fan/add my public Liisa Roberts Photography profile to your list.   Several months ago, I created my public profile as a place to publish all of my creative endeavors.  My personal profile is where I post every wink, blink, fall, smile and look how cute and how much I love my kiddo and family photos.  If you are one of the breathing souls that follows my work and have no interest that my child grew a centimeter taller this week but like to see my fashion photos or my random creative experiments, you should definitely subscribe to my blog and fan my facebook public profile

Android Camera Phone. Alternative Hibiscus. Hawaii, Oahu, Honolulu.  Liisa Roberts Photography

As an artist or someone exploring their creative visions as a career choice, it is crucial to leverage the technology and networking opportunities that are currently producing results.  With that said,  as I attempt to leverage a few of these networking circles and streamline my work flow, I want to make sure I am not burning out interested parties.  

I truly appreciate everyone's support!!! You guys fuel my creative fire!  
Android Camera Phone. Alternative Hibiscus. Hawaii, Oahu, Honolulu.  Liisa Roberts Photography

So what's with the hibiscus kick?  Not sure, i have always loved hibiscus but I am loving the texture and the cross processing right at this moment.  All images straight from the Android HTC Hero phone.  
Liisa Roberts~


All Content Copyright ©2008-2010 Liisa Roberts Photography and may not be reproduced without expressed written permission.

0 comments

Post a Comment