A few images from Laniakea Beach today.  Alli had Honu Guardian duty this morning so we incorporated a play date for the kids.   They all had a great time in the sand digging, building, and even baking.  Tess and I spotted quite a few sea turtles in the water but none on the shore this morning.  My intention was to listen in on any official Turtle Guardian conversations to learn a few things but those pesky rainbows had me a chasin' again.  I saw about ten of them this morning.  It was nice sitting still for a couple hours taking in the salty breeze and the subtle and sometimes dramatic shifts in light while the kids played. 



All Content Copyright ©2008 Liisa Roberts Photography and may not be reproduced without expressed written permission.


1 comments

Tess said... @ October 31, 2008 at 8:11 AM

I had a great time! Thanks for the invite!

Post a Comment