A friend of my mother's, Rebecka, has been so sweet to always think of my family as well as my mother. She has sent many super cute Finland (Suomi) pride items (like the blue Suomi shirt MD is wearing) as well has handmade gifts(like the cute ladybug cross stitch) over the past few years since Mikko-Dakota was born. I can not express enough gratitude for keeping us in her thoughts. Well, I have started a little Hawaii package to send to her family recently and look forward to filling it with all kinds of goodies! The last package that Mikko-Dakota received contained a cute handmade turtle. We have since named him Mr. Honu and he will be showing up in our many adventures. Keep your eye out for Merikilpikonna / Mr. Honu in our adventures around Hawaii.
All Content Copyright ©2008 Liisa Roberts Photography and may not be reproduced without expressed written permission.
2 comments
I think book deals is in works..Adventures of little Honu sea turtle.Pikku Honu kilpikonnan seikkailut. :)
haha.. let's get started. He is a cute little bugger..
Post a Comment