Mr. Honu has already started exploring his new home as he took a trip down to Lanikai Beach to see if he could spot any of his brothers and sisters. Here is basking in the morning sun in front of Nā Mokulua. He became pretty excited when I let him know that we would be kayaking out to the islets again soon and he could join us by swimmng along side the kayak.

Minun nimeni on Honu. Se tarkottaa merikilpikonna Hawaiksi. Olen syntynnyt Suomessa. Minulla ei ollut ystäviä eikä perhettä täällä Suomessa. Mutta minun luoja Rebecka tiesi että Hawaillta on ja sieltä löytyy hyvä koti.
Translation: My name is Honu. It means sea turtle in Hawaiian. I was born in Finland. I did not have any friends nor family in Finland but my creator, Rebecka, knew that in Hawaii I would have a good home.

All Content Copyright ©2008 Liisa Roberts Photography and may not be reproduced without expressed written permission.
0 comments
Post a Comment