Well it is no secret now, I am pregnant.  Based on last years events, one would think that we would we wait to announce such wonderful news.  I guess we were just too excited to keep it a secret for any length of time.  Or maybe because Brian told half his squadron last night at work and our immediate families know.. sooo.. Surprise.  And oh yea, I do know, "that was quick."  
We are nervous and excited all the same.  It will be a long three to four months ahead just to get us (or me ) to where I feel comfortable but we are ready!  Today I will look for OBGYN recommendations from friends on the island.   

We will keep everyone posted.  Thanks for keeping up with the Island Roberts.


All Content Copyright ©2008 Liisa Roberts Photography and may not be reproduced without expressed written permission.

4 comments

Astralee said... @ December 3, 2008 at 4:28 AM

Congratulations!!

Joely said... @ December 3, 2008 at 6:20 AM

Liisa ~ Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys. I'm sending healthy vibes your way. Oh yeah, and some sleep vibes too.

Love ya,
Joely

Anonymous said... @ December 3, 2008 at 5:16 PM

CONGRATULATIONS GIRL!! Oh, I miss you so much! Give Brian and that adorable boy of yours a hug. Love you!

Audra

lisa said... @ December 4, 2008 at 6:58 PM

Congratulations!!!!!

Post a Comment