We decided to go and catch the sunrise on the morning of Christmas Eve.. My intention was to photograph the Mokes (I did manage to get a few) but Brian took the camera and decided to get some shots.  I thought it might be fun in my flowing skirt to have him snap some shots of my split leaps so that I can look back and say.. yes.. at 34yrs 10months and 29days I can still leap!   Oh and for my dancer friends, yes I know my hands and arms are TERRIBLE form... Please go easy on me as it was 6am and no stretching or thought was put into this.. heheh.. Just a free spirited Christmas Eve dance on the beach.. 

All Content Copyright ©2008 Liisa Roberts Photography and may not be reproduced without expressed written permission.

4 comments

Astralee said... @ December 25, 2008 at 8:08 AM

WOW!! Great form and I hope you did not hurt yourself. :)

Liisa Roberts said... @ December 25, 2008 at 8:58 AM

hahah.. I did have one bum landing but felt ok the next day. Well.. If you include Luna attacking me everytime I landed then I definitely did get hurt!

Giji said... @ December 25, 2008 at 11:00 AM

fun fun fun...I'm so happy you have are all together for christmas. I trust you are Merry:)

Tess said... @ December 25, 2008 at 7:21 PM

Oh what fun! Merry Christmas!!!

Post a Comment