Designer: Mariana Echegoyen
Location: Olomana Orchids
Models: Moani Hara, Leighanne Henderson, Kiani Yamamoto, Sheryl Wolfe, Meleana Estes
Photog/Lighting Assist: Kate Madison Hair/Makeup: Dhyana Leung and Ziarrah
Gallery Link: Orchid Infused
Please check out my Orchid Infused gallery to see more images and of course higher quality images. If you are interested in one of Mariana's fabulous creations, please let me know. I am anxiously awaiting my dress from the shoot. I could not choose a dress as they were all sooo beautiful and fun. Dress them down, dress them up, dress for warm and cold. One way I did not shoot the dresses were with long sleeved black shirts underneath and scarves. Super cute for the winter! Enjoy!
All Content Copyright ©2009 Liisa Roberts Photography and may not be reproduced without expressed written permission.




2 comments
great shots especially the second one!
I would love a dress or a top! How would I be able to get one? You can email me at localbebe87@hotmail.com if you have time thank you :)
Post a Comment